Tuesday, April 03, 2007


Here's the thing about Dahlia, she's a real walker. She started walking a little two weeks ago. Last week, she really started moving. And this week, my little squirt is a walker. She walks down the hall, she walks in the yard, she walks up and down the sidewalk pushing her little cart. She's super cute, sometimes I can hardly stand from squeezing the be-jesuses right out of her!

She's playing with Grandpa Ron's watch in this picture. Always has been a real favorite with the little munchkins (with Elias up to mischief in the background).

Dahlia is really starting to try to talk and sign. She knows where her tongue and her ears are and she is fascinated by my nose. She likes to cuddle up to me and gives me kisses when I am very lucky... I can't believe in less than a month, we'll be celebrating her one year birthday!

No comments: