Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I just can't keep up with all this little one is doing! Today, she actually stood during Elias's music class for about 5 seconds completely free-standing! I as well as other onlookers were shocked!

So, she's crawling, no problem, and about a day after she started that, she started pulling herself up on anything. She has also been spotted heading for the up-stairs. NOT GOOD

Yesterday, I could have sworn Dahlia made the "more" sign when I was feeding her some cheerios. All day long today, she is putting her little hands together like that whenever I talk to her. And, I think she understands the "milk" sign and when I ask her if she would like some milk, she climbs up into my lap and grabs at my shirt.

On Thanksgiving, Dahlia was saying lots of "momma's" Sometimes, it sounds like she is saying her name, too. I don't know. Seems a little early for talking.

No comments: