Monday, February 27, 2006

I can't believe it is already February 27! You'll be here before we know it. Anyway, currently, you are doing well, very active and busy, although gentle. You are very sweet, I can tell. But, you are killing my back. I've been in great pain for the past three weeks, mostly likely caused mostly by my inability to sit still, but let's not idscount your role, either. The DO said today that you must be kicking your feet against my sacrum or something. It is getting better, but getting around, especially with your little brother in tow, is still very challenging. I've been thinking about you more and more, wondering what we will name you and how the delivery and adjustment following will go. It's beginning to feel very exciting, scary, and above all real. Much love to you. Be healthy.

No comments: